TLG - Your Healthcare Security Solution
As concerns rise in the current healthcare environment, the providers of healthcare security have been forced to serve in an expanded capacity. As a leading provider of healthcare security in Northern California, TLG has developed an unsurpassed Secure Environment Program, comprehensively designed to forecast and meet the unique needs of hospitals, primary care centers, and retirement homes.
With many of our executive team professionals holding respected memberships and designations with the International Association of Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS), TLG is strategically enabled to offer the highest quality healthcare security management in the industry.
Our Secure Environment Program is in compliance with The Joint Commission’s Environment of Care Standards and the OSHA Workplace Violence Guidelines to efficiently include the following elements:
- Access Control
- Asset Protection
- Emergency Preparedness/Disaster Prevention
- Biological/Chemical/Nuclear/Natural Disaster Response
- Threat or Crisis Management/Mitigation
- Psychiatric Observations/Restraints Training
- Hazardous Material First Response
- Critical Systems Monitoring
- HIPAA Controls and Compliance
- Security Awareness Initiatives
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) Compliance
- Technology Enhancement Consultation (i.e. CCTV, Access Control)
to see how TLG can tailor its Secure Environment Program to meet the unique needs of your facility. We're structured to provide dependable service from day one through a seamless transition process that will fully integrate your healthcare operations with our security expertise.